Cairo 4 days/ 3 nights
- Day 1) Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel and check in.
- Day 2) In the morning , Breakfast in the hotel -Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to Giza plateau to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, a great huge statue with the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, the guardian of he necropolis. you can also see the Valley Temple , ,Then move to sakkara area to visit the Step Pyramid of king Zoser the oldest pyramid in Egypt Then move to Memphis ,the first capital of ancient Egypt and its open museum to see the huge statue of king Ramsis II. then have lunch in a deluxe local restaurant . N.B: To inter inside one of the Pyramids you will need an extra ticket. then back to your hotel and overnight
- Day 3) In the morning , breakfast in the hotel -Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to The Egyptian museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years then go to old islamic cairo to visit the citadel of Salah eldin and its museums then the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali then have lunch in a local restaurant transfer to old Cairo ,and coptic street to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga ,this area considered the small sample of Jerusalem and land of religions N.B to inter the hall of mummies in the Egyptian museum you will need extra ticket
- Day 4) Transfer from the hotel to Cairo airport for final departure
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch and Bottled water during the tours.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Accommodation in 3 or 4 or 5 stars hotel in Double or triple rooms with breakfast in cairo
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights tickets to and from Egypt
- Egypt's Visa.
|Hotel category||Rate per person from 2 to 8 persons|
|solo traveler||contact us|
|groups more than 9||contact us|
** Tour price currency is set to USD, The prices quoted per person per tour