Cairo & Alexandria 4 days/ 3 nights
day tour in Cairo +over day to Alex. + Airport transfers
Giza pyramids -The Egyptian museum - khan khalili -Pompay's pillar -Catacombs - roman theater - citadel -Alexandria Library -Lunch.
- 4days /3nights
- all the year
- breakfast and Lunch
- Day 1) Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel and check in.
- Day 2) In the morning , Breakfast in the hotel -Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to Giza plateau to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, a great huge statue with the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, the guardian of he necropolis. you can also see the Valley Temple , ,Then move to The Egyptian museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years then have lunch in a deluxe local restaurant . N.B to inter the hall of mummies in the Egyptian museum you will need extra ticket N.B: To inter inside one of the Pyramids you will need an extra ticket. - move to khan elkhaliliarea ,and the old Islamic streets and old Bazar. - then back to your hotel and overnight
- Day 3) In the morning , breakfast in the hotel -Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to Alexandria to start your full day tour to the attractions of Alexandria to visit: Catacombs: is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages. The necropolis consists of Alexandrian tombs with the Pharaonic funeral cult with Hellenistic and early Roman influences, a circular staircase in the middle of it, leads down into the colored tombs which dated back to 2nd century AD. - Pompey’s Pillar a Roman triumphal column, is one of the best-known ancient monuments still standing in Alexandria today. It is located on Alexandria’s ancient acropolis. -Qaitbay citadel and the old light house area the most important defensive strongholds in Alexandria, established in 1477 AD by Sultan Qaitbay. The Citadel is situated on the eastern side of Pharos Island at the top of the Eastern harbor. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria. -Roman amphitheater and birds villa and the ancient downtown of the city. -Alexandria Library: the largest and most significant great library of the ancient world. Built in the Ptolemaic dynasty and functioned as a major center of scholarship in old ages *N.B The library is closed in the week ends and other holidays so you will visit it from outside , if it is possible to inter inside it you can visit the modern one with the old monuments and history but with extra ticket. then have Lunch in a local restaurant.( Alexandria is famous by sea food) .
- Day 4) Transfer from the hotel to Cairo airport for final departure
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch and Bottled water during the tours.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Accommodation in 3 or 4 or 5 stars hotel in Double or triple rooms with breakfast in cairo
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights tickets to and from Egypt
- Egypt's Visa.
|Hotel category||Rate per person from 2 to 8 persons|
|solo traveler||contact us|
|groups more than 9||contact us|
** Tour price currency is set to USD, The prices quoted per person per package