Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to The Egyptian museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years then go to old islamic cairo to visit the citadel of Salah eldin and its museums then the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali then have lunch in a local restaurant transfer to hussain and khan elkhalili old bazars which you can see the place of old markets and walk in the old streets of the Islamic Cairo N.B to inter the hall of mummies in the Egyptian museum you will need extra ticket
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch and Bottled water during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
|groups more than 10||contact us|
** Tour price currency is set to USD, The prices quoted per person per tour