Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to Giza plateau to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, a great huge statue with the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, the guardian of he necropolis. you can also see the Valley Temple , ,Then move to sakkara area to visit the Step Pyramid of king Zoser the oldest pyramid in Egypt Then move to Memphis ,the first capital of ancient Egypt and its open museum to see the huge statue of king Ramsis II. then have lunch in a deluxe local restaurant . N.B: To inter inside one of the Pyramids you will need an extra ticket.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch and Bottled water during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
|groups more than 10||contact us|
** Tour price currency is set to USD, The prices quoted per person per tour