Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria, and drive to the east to Rossitta where the ‘Rosetta Stone’ was discovered and the meeting point connects the tip of the River Nile to the Mediterranean Sea and you will see and visit fascinating unique buildings known as the 17th century Rosetta’s Ottoman Houses with their traditional locally made red and black brick and the museum of Rossitta then the old citadel dfacing the sea then by a boat in the Nile river you can visit Abo mandour mosque then back to Alexandria and have lunch in local restaurant
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- lunch and Bottled water during the tour.
- All taxes & service charge.
|groups more than 10||contact us|
** Tour price currency is set to USD, The prices quoted per person per tour